If you have a potato and some greens you have dinner. Bake or air fry the potato…


If you have a potato and some greens you have dinner. Bake or air fry the potatoes and dip them in ketchup or a garlic tahini dressing. Throw some leaves in a bowl with hemp or pumpkin seeds and a dollop of hummus drizzle with dressing and you have dinner in 20 minutes that cooked in the background while you vacuumed. The reason the food and recipes on my feed are often boring is because the food I eat is often boring. I go through phases and definitely on the weekends make more complex stuff but I generally keep it very very simple. The idea of making complicated meals after a long day absolutely kills my soul. If I thought I had to make full blown creations to be healthy I would revert to eating sandwiches every night (more like Power Bars my dinner 1/3 of the time from 2007-2014 probably. Another 1/3 was Wendys and the final 1/3 was chips and salsa and margaritas. Weve grown guys.) … Your roadblocks to healthy eating may be that you expect too much out of what daily dinner could look like. Or even breakfast or lunch. Today for breakfast I had an apple with sunbutter and some granola with almond milk. For lunch I had a huge green smoothie. For dinner I had this. Fruit and a couple rice cakes as snacks. Simple. Some days I eat way morewith more beans or grains. Some days I just crave simpler food. A healthy diet doesnt have to be expensive or complicated or require a lot of measuring spoons. Sure zucchini muffins sound fun and healthy and maybe even delicious but you have to MAKE THEM and most mornings Id rather just eat oats. I have no authority here but just in case you need to know this: you have permission to not complicate your life with food stuff. Lifes complicated enough as it is. … … … … … #austin #austintexas #foodie #foodstagram #eatplants #poweredbyplants #vegan #dairyfree #igaustin #foodspiration #foodisfuel #vegetarian #austinlife #atx #vegansnack #vegansofig #veganlifestyle #healthyeating #healthy #veganfoodshare #veganeats #atxeats #foodspiration #veganmeals #veganrecipes #veganism #veganlife #plantstrong



Source by pokclepper

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้